Monday, March 23, 2009

Who exactly I am.

Hello Internet, my name is Hunter Fyffe. I'm 17 years old, jobless, a native to Mesa Arizona (I live in Queen Creek right now though!1!), and a habitual gamer. I'm a frenzied fanatic of webcomics such as xkcd, Penny Arcade, Diesel Sweeties, and MS Paint Adventures. I'm what can be considered only as an absolute sycophant, bringing myself as close to fame as I possibly can, attempting to communicate with those whom I consider to be exceptional people. I'm a constant twitophile, visiting Twitter many times a day from my phone and PC actively updating and replying to all who message me. I love a good book, and will stay up until dawn if I've begun an excellent novel. I'm a sponge when it comes to learning, and despite this, I'm still an absolute slacker in school who passes by the skin of his teeth.

As I said before, I'm a habitual gamer. I play World of Warcraft almost religiously, Horde-side on Garrosh if anybody's interested. I have been playing that since 2005, and haven't been able to quit. I also enjoy playing Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty: World at War over Xbox Live, and can commonly be found playing those and others on my gamertag ucwatididthar. I'm always willing to try a new game, and can easily become hung up on a game, spending days playing through them and racking up hundreds of hours. If I do as I plan to, I will often update about these games, posting screenshots and pictures.

I'm an audiophile, I absolutely adore Punk Rock, Ska, New Wave, Industrial, Psychobilly, and Alternative music. I try and keep the soundtrack to my life as interesting as possible, and in doing that I've heard a lot of different music. I can often be found on weeknights listening to the Ska Punk Show on local radio station Edge 103.9, this show has influenced my musical tastes more than anything else probably. (Aside from growing up with my dad, who's introduced me to an extremely wide range of music.) Artists I like range from the soothing crooning of Richard Cheese, to the harsh yelling and blasting of Ministry.

My various internet contact places:
http://www.myspace.com/i_herd_u_liek_mudkipz
http://www.twitter.com/hunterf

No comments:

Post a Comment