Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Unemployment and Blagocide

It's been a while since I last posted on this, and I'm feeling the guilt of negligent blagocide. Not much has happened, still jobless, and still a slacker. If anyone knows of anywhere in the Eastern Greater Phoenix Metro Area (e.g. Mesa, Apache Junction, Queen Creek) that's hiring intelligent, tech savvy seventeen-year-olds, please do share. My favorite PC has become defunct, the motherboard's fried, and I have no money to replace it, so my need for a job is rising.

Beginning on May 1st, my parents are cutting off my phone's data plan (My connection with the outside world!!!), my auto insurance, and anything else they view as extraneous. Life's a pain, eh? So I've declared it Hunter Finds a Job Month. Help me keep motivated people, I seem unable to do that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment